Monday, February 11, 2008

Grace Abounding

Grace Abounding............
Nothing else can describe how we see what we see, hear what we hear and do what we do each day here in Haiti. There are just not answers, sometimes to the never ending questions we are faced with daily here , not just typical questions, as nothing here seems typical, but many life and death questions, waiting for answers, answers only God can give. This week our greatest challenge was having to tell two women they were HIV positive, both in their 20's, this was one of the most difficult things I have ever been a part of. Some days I wonder what exactly was God thinking sending me here amongst all these children with such great need. As a little girl, all I ever asked for was a baby, .WOW!!!! now here in Haiti, I could have one every day....it makes me think of the song " be careful waht you wish for , you just might get it all" boy did I.... I've been told more than once I would be the Mother to many, I guess I didn't really believe it until now.......

No comments: